(In no particular order.)
1) Truly understanding why some things just never really worked out with some people.
2) A fun 7 Revolve performance.
3) November 30 (and no, not just because it was 13th month pay lol).
4) Anne making it to Qatar.
5) A release, right when I needed it most.
6) My US Visa approval (and the funny story that came with it).
7) JL and the way he made me smile.
8) Close-Up Forever Summer featuring ALESSO!!!
9) Auto-pilot modes during my drunkest moments.
10) My Urbanears Zinken.
11) Discovering the joys of coffee.
13) My Care TDT Team.
14) The best friends one can ever have, my happy bubble.
15) Discovering Rainbow Rowell.
16) “Got 2 Believe” DVDs for endless, mindless fun.
17) Getting to be editor-in-chief for the company magazine (even for just one issue).
19) Numerous free food, gifts, and little trinkets.
20) Getting sent to North Carolina for the new curriculum T3.
21) My Staybridge Ohana.
21) Realizing that I love New York but I love Chicago more and equating this realization to something more.
22) A fun Cebu trip where I reconnected with old friends.
23) The best purchase ever: my Bose Soundlink III.
24) Finding out my strengths.
26) Happiness, love, and John Lennon.
27) Flattering words from former trainees who said they will never forget me.
28) Completing the #100happydays challenge.
29) H and those endless conversations that made me realize tons and tons of things. One of which is that good men still exist. ❤️ And the most important is that I should be patient to get what I truly deserve. ❤️
30) Surviving and making it to my 31st year.
Hey 31st, let’s make the year more awesome than the previous one, kk? 😊